QUOTE FROM KAKERMIX, CREATOR OF TECHNIC PACK:
Now you can play Technic with 1.0! No Industrial Craft because Abracadabra is a chump and doesn’t “like” Minecraft 1.0 and cares about “balance”. However the lost of IC2 shouldn’t be so bad because the Technic SSP package is still cool as hell.
Millenaire! Tale of Kingdoms! Thaumcraft! Mo’ Creatures! RedPower2 Pre4! Buildcraft! The package is a whopping 33 megs now so you know its good.
- Modloader by Risugami
- Modloader MP Unofficial by jamioflan
- Minecraft Forge 1.2.0 by SpaceToad and Eloraam
- Buildcraft 2.2.7 Complete Package by SpaceToad
- Krapht’s Logistic Pipes by Krapht
- RedPower Pre2 (RP2pr4) by Eloraam
- Thaumcraft by Azanor
- Plasticcraft by TehKrush
- Equivalent Exchange V5.5.3 by x3n0ph0b3
- Power Crystal’s Mods by power crystals
- Mo’ Creatures v3.0.2 by DrZhark
- Millenaire 2.0.2 by Kinniken
- Somnia v17 by MALfunction84
- Optifine 1.0.0 by sp614x
- Treecapitator by DaftPVF
- CraftGuide by Uristqwerty
- MAtmos R8 by Hurricaaane
- TooManyItems 1.0.0 by Marglyph
- Convenient Inventory
- Zeppelin .20 by blackmajik
- Xie’s Mods for 1.0 by Xie
- Balkon’s Weapon Mod by BalkondeurAlpha
Since the news, Jeb has promised to start working on a Mod API as soon as possible. This will make modding much easier and more versatile in general. Hooray!
Here’s the info on the release from the horse’s mouth:
Here it is, something to make your vanilla Minecraft into a chocolatey sundae (again).
List of current mods:
- Risugami’s Mods
- DaftPVF’s Mods
- Convenient Inventory
- Inventory Tweaks
- Mo’ Creatures (plus GuiAPI)
- More Health RPG
- Pfaeffs Mod
- Rei’s Minimap
- Tale of Kingdoms
If there’s much of an interest for it, I might make a post on how to get started in the 1.0.0 Yogbox. For now, just have fun!
Good news! The Technic Pack for 1.0.0 might be coming sooner than you think.
Whew. Got RedPower running in 1.0.0, fixed some Forge bugs, and did some regression testing. Not ready to release RP yet, but Forge soon!
That’s a quote from Eloraam, creator of MCForge and RedPower, which are both vital to the Technic Pack. Once both of these things, or even just Forge, to my knowledge, are updated, we can have a working Technic Pack 1.0.0! Stay tuned, I’ll post about it when it’s released.
This guide works if you have an existing Technic Pack installation.
This guide will teach you how to install Too Many Items mod for Minecraft, by Marglyph.
The thread for this mod is here.
Click Read More to find out how.
This post will explain simply and concisely, with a visual guide how to downgrade your Minecraft client, so you can use older mods with the game without pirating an earlier version or otherwise doing something fishy.
Click “Read More" for the guide.
Guide Updated for Minecraft 1.0!